Conditions of Use
Please note the following when placing an order:
- Software is a non-refundable item. Please read the help page carefully and ask me any questions you have prior to order. In the event you cannot make the software work, I am happy to install it for you at the posted price, but I cannot offer you a refund.
My mods are designed to work on an unmodified cart of the type and version specified in the
documentation (e.g. Zen Cart 1.5.6). Major modifications such as AJAX add-to-cart,
modified checkout flow, guest checkout, etc. are significant changes which
may be incompatible with my mods. Please ask if you're not sure.
- Mods which add items to the cart such as Checkbox Cross Sell won't interoperate with AJAX add to cart mods.
- Mods which change one of the checkout pages such as Impulse Buy won't interoperate with modified checkout flows (such as One Page Checkout).
- Mods which rely on tracking customer purchase history such as Frequency Discounts won't work with guest checkout modifications.
- If you are a webmaster installing software on multiple sites, please note that the license is a per site license, and you are expected to buy one copy per site being installed.
- You are welcome to contact me with pre-purchase questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, using my contact form is a better option since it captures all the inputs I need to answer your question.
That Software Guy
433 Central Avenue, Suite 300
St. Petersburg, FL 33701