Conditions of Use
Conditions of Use
Please note the following when placing an order:
- Software is a non-refundable item. Please read the help page carefully and ask me any questions you have prior to order. In the event you cannot make the software work, I am happy to install it for you at the posted price, but I cannot offer you a refund.
My mods are designed to work on an unmodified cart of the type and version specified in the
documentation (e.g. Zen Cart 1.5.6). Major modifications such as AJAX add-to-cart,
modified checkout flow, guest checkout, etc. are significant changes which
may be incompatible with my mods. Please ask if you're not sure.
- Mods which add items to the cart such as Checkbox Cross Sell won't interoperate with AJAX add to cart mods.
- Mods which change one of the checkout pages such as Impulse Buy won't interoperate with modified checkout flows (such as One Page Checkout).
- Mods which rely on tracking customer purchase history such as Frequency Discounts won't work with guest checkout modifications.
- If you are a webmaster installing software on multiple sites, please note that the license is a per site license, and you are expected to buy one copy per site being installed.
- You are welcome to contact me with pre-purchase questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, using my contact form is a better option since it captures all the inputs I need to answer your question.
- You agree that this Website and the Conditions of Use are governed and construed in accordance with the state laws of Florida and the federal laws of the United States applicable therein. You hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Pinellas County, Florida over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this Website or the Conditions of Use.
That Software Guy
735 Elm St.
Safety Harbor, FL 34695