Google Shopping Module for Zen Cart builds a feed file of your products. This feed file allows you to use Google Merchant Center to create a Shopping Campaign. Shopping campaigns help you promote your products by giving users detailed information about what you're selling before they even click your ad.
Please note: This package includes
- Installation of the feed file creation on your store and the upload from Google Merchant Center
- Adding structured data to your products in json-ld format, as recommended by Google.
It does not include
- Setup and configuration of Google Merchant Center (including shipping rates)
- Dealing with Google policy violation notices on your store
- Additional feed file settings required by your products, such as dimensions for carrier-calculated shipping
- Setting of per-product google_product_category values; I use a single value from the Google product taxonomy list
- Creation of custom product descriptions for use in your feed
- Setting up your Google Shopping campaign.
I do offer these services to my current support clients. You may go on support if you wish me to take care of Google Merchant Center for you.
Requirements: In order to purchase this mod, you must have the following:
- A Google AdWords account.
- A budget for a Google Shopping campaign. If you are unwilling to spend money on advertising, this mod will not help you.
- Images on all your products. Google will not take products which do not have images.
- Your store must not sell prohibited products as defined by Google. There are many completely legal products which Google will not permit you to list on Shopping. You may still be able to buy AdWords for these products, but you may not list them on Google Shopping.
Ask a question about this product
- Product Webpage: click here
- Cart Version: All versions
- Product Version: 1.0