Want to automatically create coupons based on how much your customers are spending? Take a look at Zen Cart Spender AutoCoupon. Note that this product is only sold with installation.
Spender Autocoupon is configured in the same way as Big Spender: using a series of PHP commands that describe what you want to do.
The command used to create a coupon based on dollars spent is add_threshold.
$this->add_threshold(dollars spent, text description, template coupon code, new coupon name,
lifetime count, lifetime units, [max times to create]);
- dollars spent: A threshold number of dollars (currency units) required to activate the creation of this coupon
- text description: The marketing text for coupon
- template coupon code: The coupon code for a coupon you have already created from which this coupon will be cloned
- new coupon name: The name of the new coupon to be created. This can be any unique string, and will become the new coupon's name.
- lifetime count: An integer number or days, weeks or months
- lifetime units: 'D', 'W', 'M' for days, weeks or months from the date of purchase
- max times to create: 0 = no limit; 1 or more: only create this auto coupon this many times