Zen Cart Catalog InvoiceA Zen Cart™ mod which allows your customers to create and print their own invoices from past orders.
Donate: This is free software. Show your appreciation by supporting my efforts.
Relevance: Zen Cart™ 1.5.1 and above
Current Version: 1.0
Support Thread: Catalog Invoice Support Thread
Cost: Free, but donation appreciated
Installed Cost: $60.00 Buy Professional Installation by That Software Guy
Installation Difficulty: Easy
Installation Instructions: click here
Location: Zen Cart Downloads page, under Template Alterations
Download: Catalog Invoice on Zen Cart Downloads Page
Overview:If you want to allow your customers to create and print their own invoices from past orders, this mod might be for you.
They will see a new button labelled "Invoice" on their My Account page.
Clicking this button opens a new browser tab with their invoice for that order. You can click the image below to see what it looks like in full size.
You can see a at the top right hand side of this page.
- Back up everything! Try this in a test environment prior to installing it on a live shop.
- Unzip the file you have received.
- Upload the files in the includes directory to your cart. (Be sure to rename "custom" to the name of your actual template.) Note: If you are using Zen Cart 1.5.5 or higher, your template name will be "responsive_classic" if you have not changed it.
- If you are not using CSS Buttons (Admin->Configuration->Layout Settings), you will need to create the image for the "Invoice" button includes/templates/template_default/buttons/english/invoice.gif
- 1.0 12/03/2016 - First Release