Zen Cart Catalog InvoiceA Zen Cart™ mod which allows your customers to create and print their own invoices from past orders.
Donate: This is free software. Show your appreciation by supporting my efforts.
Relevance: Zen Cart™ 1.5.1 and above
Current Version: 1.1
Support Thread: Catalog Invoice Support Thread
Cost: Free, but donation appreciated
Installed Cost: $60.00 Buy Professional Installation by That Software Guy
Installation Difficulty: Easy
Installation Instructions: click here
Location: Zen Cart Plugins, under Template Alterations
Download: Catalog Invoice in Zen Cart Plugins
Overview:If you want to allow your customers to create and print their own invoices from past orders, this mod might be for you.
They will see a new button labelled "Invoice" on their My Account page.
As of version 1.1, this button will also appear on their account history page (showing all their orders, not just the most recent ones.)
Clicking this button opens a new browser tab with their invoice for that order. You can click the image below to see what it looks like in full size.
- Back up everything! Try this in a test environment prior to installing it on a live shop.
- Unzip the file you have received.
- Upload the files in the includes directory to your cart. (Be sure to rename "custom" to the name of your actual template.) Note: If you are using Zen Cart 1.5.5 or higher, your template name will be "responsive_classic" if you have not changed it.
If you are not using CSS Buttons (Admin->Configuration->Layout Settings),
you will need to create the image for the "Invoice" button
- 1.1 01/01/2018 - Added invoice button to the account_history page.
- 1.0 12/03/2016 - First Release