Zen Cart Changed FilesThe Changed Files mod allows you to see which files have changed most recently in your Zen Cart installation.
Donate: This is free software. Show your appreciation by supporting my efforts.
Relevance: Zen Cart™ 1.5.1 and above
Current Version: 1.2
Support Thread: Changed Files Support Thread
Cost: Free, but donation appreciated
Installed Cost: $60.00 Buy Professional Installation by That Software Guy
Installation Difficulty: Easy
Installation Instructions: click here
Location: Zen Cart Plugins, under Admin Tools
Download: Changed Files in Zen Cart Plugins
Add-Ons: I also recommend using SysCheck.
Overview:Recently changed files in a Zen Cart installation could be the root cause of new problems, or could be an indication of malicious activity. This report allows you to quickly determine which files have been changed most recently.
Here's how it looks:
Changed Files in Zen Cart Admin
- Back up everything! Try this in a test environment prior to installing it on a live shop.
- Copy the contents of the unzipped folder to the root directory of your shop.
- Run the changed_files.sql file against your database, using Admin->Tools->Install SQL Patches.
- To suppress reporting on specific filetypes, modify
admin/changed_files.php, and set the variable
- 1.2 03/22/2019 - Add optional filetype exclusions
- 1.1 03/08/2019 - Check for unreadable files and do not log
- 1.0.1 03/07/2018 - Added check for required classes
- 1.0 03/05/2018 - First Release