Zen Cart CSV Stock UpdateThe CSV Stock Update mod allows you to update the
products_quantity field in the
products table from a CSV file.
Donate: This is free software. Show your appreciation by supporting my efforts.
Relevance: Zen Cart™ 1.5.0 and above
Current Version: 1.2 (version history)
Support Thread: CSV Stock Update Support Thread
Cost: Free, but donation appreciated
Installed Cost: $100.00 Buy Professional Installation by That Software Guy
Installation Difficulty: Moderate
Installation Instructions: click here
Location: Zen Cart Plugins, under Admin Tools
Download: CSV Stock Update in Zen Cart Plugins
Overview:If you manage stock in an external system, or just need to do frequent stock updates on a number of products, you know what a pain it can be. My Quick Quantity Update mod helps a bit, but it's still a time consuming process.
CSV Stock Update allows you to easily update the stock count for multiple products using a spreadsheet.
Just create a CSV with the two columns products_id and products_quantity. You can create this in a plain text editor. If you prefer to use Excel, just export to CSV with no headers.
Before starting, back up everything! Try this in a test environment prior to installing it on a live shop.
- Go to Admin > Tools > Install SQL Patches and run the included SQL file.
- Upload the files in the admin folder to the admin folder in your store.
- Refresh your admin page; you can now run Admin > Catalog > CSV Stock Update.
- 1.2 01/10/2018 - PHP7 Updates
- 1.1 09/01/2018 - Improved some messages
- 1.0 07/01/2018 - First Release