Zen Cart Missing ImagesMissing Images reviews the image setting for each of your products, and reports on the images which cannot be found. It's a great auditing tool to help you improve the look of your store by finding and fixing your missing product images.
Donate: This is free software. Show your appreciation by supporting my efforts.
Relevance: Zen Cart™ 1.5.4 and above
Current Version: 1.0 (version history)
Support Thread: Missing Images Support Thread
Cost: Free, but donation appreciated
Installed Cost: $60.00 Buy Professional Installation by That Software Guy
Installation Difficulty: Moderate
Installation Instructions: click here
Location: Zen Cart Plugins, under Admin Tools
Download: Missing Images in Zen Cart Plugins
Overview:Missing Images reviews the image setting for each of your products, and reports on the images which cannot be found.
For each missing image, the product ID, category ID and image name are shown, and the product name is a link to the edit screen for that product. Missing images can be fixed by editing the product and uploading a new image, or by transferring an image of the name shown under the Filename column to the
/imagesfolder. To fix the example shown below, you would upload the file
swat_3.gifto the folder
- Back up everything! Try this in a test environment prior to installing it on a live shop.
- Copy the contents of the admin folder to the renamed admin directory of your shop.
- Run the included SQL file in Admin > Tools > Install SQL Patches.
- The menu item Missing Images will be under Admin > Reports.
- 1.0 03/01/2020 - First Release