Zen Cart Mod ListA Zen Cart™ mod which shows you some of the key changes that have been made to your cart.
Donate: This is free software. Show your appreciation by supporting my efforts.
Relevance: Zen Cart™ 1.5.1-1.5.x. This functionality is built in to Zen Cart v2 under Tools->System Inspection.
Current Version: 1.2
Support Thread: Mod List Support Thread
Cost: Free, but donation appreciated
Installed Cost: $60.00 Buy Professional Installation by That Software Guy
Installation Difficulty: Easy
Installation Instructions: click here
Location: Zen Cart Plugins, under Admin Tools
Download: Mod List in Zen Cart Plugins
Overview:If you are a webmaster who has just taken over supporting a cart, or can't recall all the changes you have that need to be ported forward when you upgrade, this mod can help. It shows the following things:
- New admin pages which your mods have created.
- New database tables which your mods have created.
- New modules (shipping, payment, and order total)
- Admin configuration groups which exist but do not have a corresponding menu item (indicating an incomplete upgrade from 1.3.9 or prior).
Here's a screenshot from one of my sites:
- Back up everything! Try this in a test environment prior to installing it on a live shop.
- Unzip the file you have received.
- Upload the files in the admin directory to the renamed admin directory for your cart.
- Run the script mod_list.sql against your database using your Admin panel under Admin->Tools->Install SQL patches.
- The option Mod List will be under Admin->Tools
- 1.2 09/14/2019 - Added 1.5.6 Support
- 1.1 12/01/2015 - Added 1.3.9 Support
- 1.0 11/01/2015 - First Release