Want to automatically create coupons based on the products your customers purchase? Take a look at Zen Cart Chooser AutoCoupon. Note that this product is only sold with installation.
Chooser Autocoupon is configured in the same way as Big Chooser: using a series of PHP commands that describe what you want to do.
The command used to create a coupon based on products purchased is add_condition.
$this->add_condition(text description, template coupon code, new coupon name,
lifetime count, lifetime units, [max times to create]);
- text description: The marketing text for coupon
- template coupon code: The coupon code for a coupon you have already created from which this coupon will be cloned
- new coupon name: The name of the new coupon to be created
- lifetime count: An integer number or days, weeks or months
- lifetime units: 'D', 'W', 'M' for days, weeks or months from the date of purchase
- max times to create: 0 = no limit; 1 or more: only create this auto coupon this many times
Ask a question about this product
- Product Webpage: click here
- Cart Version: Zen Cart 1.3.9, 1.5.x
- Product Version: 1.0.1