Follow That Software GuyI announce updates using the following mechanisms:
- Extensions (commercial software) are announced in my newsletter.
- Contributions (free software) have support threads on the Zen Cart Forum; you can look for postings from me.
- I blog announcements and updates on my blog; these postings use category that-software-guy so you can find or filter them easily.
- I tweet the updates on Twitter. You can also get only my Zen Cart related tweets by RSS.
- If the update is significant, I'll write about it on my home page.
- I update the module's help page to indicate the availability of a new version.
- You can find me on Facebook. Fans of That Software Guy get periodic updates on my activities.
- I have a small YouTube channel where I have put some videos on how to use my work.
- You can follow me on GitHub.
- You can follow me on StackOverflow.
I collect recommendations and word of mouth buzz using a service called ShopperApproved. See That Software Guy's Reviews on ShopperApproved.
I write a small newsletter for my Zen Cart clients.
Sign up or see some back issues.