Support for your Zen Cart Store
You're busy running your business. Why would you want to run your website too?
Hire me as your on-call Zen Cart developer and site support person. As the primary support person for your Zen Cart website, I take care of:
- Installing Zen Cart security patches
- Monitoring your site for downtime, and resolving outages quickly
- Fixing errors that occur because of changes made by your hoster
- Following up on any issues you report
- Upgrades and mod installs on your schedule
- Dealing with reported issues from your security scans (by SecurityMetrics or whatever service you use).
Downtime does happen on shopping carts. Are you prepared? Do you want to be searching for a contractor when your site is down?
I proactively monitor your site using automated tools so that I can quickly detect and respond to store outages.
The following are common causes of Zen Cart downtime:
- Session table crashes
- Who's Online table corruption
- Changes made by your hoster
- Software changes made by inexperienced staff
When you use me as your site support contact, I protect you from these kinds of issues.
In addition, I give each site a monthly check to ensure that there are no error logs (and when there are logs, I fix the problem).
Being on support has benefits beyond saving you time; it also saves you money, and ensures priority attention.
- Support clients get top priority in my schedule
- Support clients pay only for actual time used, rounded up to the quarter hour, for non-emergency changes.(*). When I quote a fixed price project, it reflects my worst case estimate of the time it will take, which is much higher.
- Support clients have access to discounted rates: my rate for a block of hours is as low as $95/hr; my per hour rate for small jobs starts at $125.
- Support clients get priority access to me: speedy attention, even on nights and weekends. No scrambling to find a qualified contractor when your site is down or has a problem.
How does the process work? You decide!
- We can do project management using a Google spreadsheet, Trello, Asana, or whatever tool you prefer to use
- We can do communication by telephone, email, SMS, Skype, Google Hangouts, or whatever tool you already use.
- We can work during the day or evenings and weekends, depending on your schedule needs.
So your next question is probably about whether or not I'm the right person to help you. Well don't take my word for it, look at the hundreds of people who say I am a Zen Cart expert. Here's just one:
What I do for people who want to go on support for their site(s) is I take a payment of $1000 for a block of 10 hours, and then I deduct as you need work.
To start on support, please purchase a 10 hour block of time from my store. I will need your Zen admin, FTP and cPanel credentials. Instructions for sending credentials are below.
To send credentials, go to PrivNote.com, and enter the following information:
Zen Cart Admin URL: Zen Cart Admin userid: Zen Cart Admin password: FTP Hostname: FTP Userid: FTP Password: (If SFTP is used, please note port number or any other relevant details) CPanel URL: CPanel Userid: CPanel Password:Then press the "Create Note" button and send me the URL.