Support for your Zen Cart Store
You're busy running your business. Why would you want to run your website too?
Hire me as your on-call Zen Cart developer and site support person. As the primary support person for your Zen Cart website, I take care of:
- Installing Zen Cart security patches
- Fixing errors that occur because of changes made by your hoster
- Following up on any issues you report
- Upgrades and mod installs on your schedule
- Dealing with reported issues from your security scans (by SecurityMetrics or whatever service you use).
Being on support has benefits beyond saving you time; it also saves you money, and ensures priority attention.
- Support clients pay only for actual time used, rounded to the quarter hour. When I quote a fixed price project, it reflects my worst case estimate of the time it will take, which is much higher.
- Support clients have access to discounted rates: my rate for a block of hours is as low as $95/hr; my per hour rate for small jobs starts at $125.
- Support clients get priority access to me: speedy attention, even on nights and weekends. No scrambling to find a qualified contractor when your site is down or has a problem.
So your next question is probably about whether or not I'm the right person to help you. Well don't take my word for it, look at the hundreds of people who say I am a Zen Cart expert. Here's just one:
What I do for people who want to go on support for their site(s) is I take a payment of $1000 for a block of 10 hours, and then I deduct as you need work, using my actual time rounded up to the quarter hour.
To start on support, please purchase a 10 hour block of time from my store. I will need your Zen admin, FTP and cPanel credentials. Instructions for sending credentials are below.
To send credentials, go to PrivNote.com, and enter the following information:
Zen Cart Admin URL: Zen Cart Admin userid: Zen Cart Admin password: FTP Hostname: FTP Userid: FTP Password: (If SFTP is used, please note port number or any other relevant details) CPanel URL: CPanel Userid: CPanel Password:Then press the "Create Note" button and send me the URL.