Zen Cart Quick Status UpdateA Zen Cart™ mod which allows you to update the status of an order without opening the order edit page.
Donate: This is free software. Show your appreciation by supporting my efforts.
Relevance: Zen Cart™ 1.3.9, 1.5.x
Current Version: 1.5 (see version history)
Support Thread: Quick Status Update Support Thread
Cost: Free, but donation appreciated
Location: Zen Cart Downloads page, under Payment Modules.
Download: Quick Status Update on Zen Cart Downloads Page
FAQ: click here
Overview:This module allows you to quickly update the status of an order order simply by selecting it in the orders screen (Admin->Customers->Orders). It creates a new dropdown list under the existing buttons; changing the status in the dropdown list changes the order status.
- 1.5 09/18/2016 - Updates for Zen Cart 1.5.5a.
- 1.4 01/02/2015 - Updates for Zen Cart 1.5.4.
- 1.3 07/16/2014 - Added support for Zen Cart 1.5.2, 1.5.3.
- 1.2 11/06/2011 - Added support for Zen Cart 1.5.0, added missing form end.
- 1.1 04/15/2011 - Update to do order status history as well.
- 1.0 02/01/2010 - First Release
FAQQ: Why do I only see the first status update on the Packingslip and Invoice pages?
A: This is a configurable behavior of Zen Cart. If you wish to see all the updates on either of these pages, go to admin->configuration->hipping/packaging. Then set "Display Order Comments on Admin Invoice" to "2" to show all order status history updates on the invoice, and/or set "Display Order Comments on Admin Packing Slip" to "2" to show all order status history updates on the packing slip.